Friday, February 17, 2017

Coffee and Pups

Hello my lovelies, I never knew such a small shot would be so complicated.  To think this is mostly appliers and such.  It amazes me when I sit down and concentrate on a picture just how much really goes into making myself pretty.  I attach huds, I click buttons and I work out how I want to look.  So the first thing I want to mention is I finally used an applier for my eyes.  If you have the Catwa eyes you can add an applier to them and you can even save them on the hud! I was totally in love when I seen these eyes at Applique.  Now Applique is a monthly event where you can buy all sorts of appliers for your body and face.  I got several things that made up my look today.  I highly advise you check it out and see what tickles your fancy :)

Collabor88 has opened and oh this hair from Exile is there.  This is a long style, with braids, and tails in it.  I couldn't resist wearing this style in the brown tone.  Which happens to be one of the many favorites from Exile.  Whats even better is that the hair base from Just Magnetized totally matches the color perfectly.  There are two styles of hair at Collabor88 right now for Exile, so head on over and check them out! Try the demo first then buy ♥

Cosmopolitan is opening and you get  this cute little ring I am wearing (click the piccy to see the bigger view for the ring)  But I am in love with this heart shape, and the gems that change colors.  There is a HUD in the pack you can change the metals and the gems.  I find it absolutely gorgeous and would make a perfect gift for someone special in your life *hint hint*  like with all of Cae's items you get quality, which is why I love wearing her item the most these days, you get what you pay for with her and that is something totally amazing and worth sporting on your body. ♥

Well before I blab your faces off, just know that the events are listed below, and you gotta try before you buy.  Have fun and go shop, even if its window shopping haha.



Credits:
Necklace:  Amala - The Kitten Necklace | crystalny | Kustom9
Ring:  Cae :: Smitten :: Ring (R) <bento hands> | caelan.hancroft | Cosmopolitan
Hair:  Exile:: Don't Look Back | Kavar Cleanslate | Collabor88
Shirt:  Vinyl - Sophia Top - Maitreya | sukoshitosuto | UBER

Lipstick:  Just Magnetized - Tulip Lipstick | justyna.magne | Applique
Shadows:  Temptation Eyeshadow Catwa Applier HUD | Delenara | Applique
Lashes:  CLOCKHAUS - Nadia Lashes HUD | adedade | Applique
Eye Applier:  .:Soul:. Space Cat Eyes | lerochelle.destiny | Applique

Shape:  CATWA Bento Shape - Livvy Made 2 | Onyx LeShelle |
Skin:  *League* Ella - Catwa Applier Pale | Nena Janus |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Kimberly v2.08 | catwa.clip
Hairbase:  Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase | justyna.magne |
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE  | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Hand:  VISTA PROHAND | VistaMesh | BENTO ITEM

No comments:

Post a Comment