Thursday, March 2, 2017

Put a Spell on You

Nina Simone ... she sang it perfectly ♥
I put a spell on you
'Cause you're mine
You better stop the things you do
I ain't lyin'
No I ain't lyin'
You know I can't stand it
You're runnin' around
You know better daddy
I can't stand it cause you put me down
Yeah, Yeah
I put a spell on you
Because you're mine
You're mine
 
Credits:
Collar:  (AMD) Take Flight Collar (Maitreya) - Black | Apple May | Whore Couture 7
Garter:  Take Flight Garter  *R* (Maitreya) | Apple May | Whore Couture 7
Panties:  Take Flight Panties (Maitreya) - Black | Apple May | Whore Couture 7
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR HoneyAna | Truth Hawks | Group Gifty ♥

Shape:  CATWA Bento Shape - Livvy Made 2
Skin:  *League* Ella - Catwa Applier Pale | Nena Janus |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Kimberly v2.08 | catwa.clip | BENTO ITEM
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE  | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Hand:  VISTA PROHAND | VistaMesh | BENTO ITEM

No comments:

Post a Comment