Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Fill me up with Spring...

Happy Spring everyone! I am showing off some of my favorite items to start the spring off.  Blueberry is in the Luxebox team and you can get this gorgeous top I am wearing.  If you didnt join this monthly group for the month dont fear you can still purchase the box for a bit higher of the price.  What I love about this top are the sleeves ♥ I say this because they down down the hands a little covering them giving that oversized look with out having a really big oversized shirt.  And with the cut out sleeves this top is perfect for the Spring!

Next on my list are my shorts by Foxes, these baby's are booty hugging goodness.  Like BAM look at my booty, yep I was going for that look and the flowers give it the perfect feel for spring.  These embroidered shorts are perfect for the girl that wants to show off a bit of skin and yet still feel modest enough to walk around.  I find these to be very apealing and makes your butt like wow.  Sorry ... booty on the brain 😘 

Finally up is my hair from Moon.  I was cleaning the inventory out and I found this hair and I new instantly I wanted to use this in my blog! Now normally I am sporting the blond or the brown hairs, but this deep purple drew my attention and I knew in that moment I had to blog it.  If you havent been to Moon you should totally check out her store, the colors are amazing and the textures are realistic.  Make sure you are trying the demo before you purchase ♥
 

Credits:
Blueberry - Luxe Box April - Off Shoulder Tank - Maitreya | Blueberryxx |
Foxes - Miranda shorts - Navy - flower | tyr.rozenblum | Collabor88
Moon. Hair. // Storm | silent.acoustic |

Head:  .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.6 | jadenart |
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Agnes ( LeLutka Applier ) America | aida.ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Hand:  VISTA PROHAND | VistaMesh | BENTO ITEM

Pose is PM Misha 6 - Jaay Tiratzo

No comments:

Post a Comment