Thursday, April 13, 2017

Hair in the Wind

Sooo, there is something really exciting happening.  Well I say exciting because I love Exile hair, and well they have redone their whole sim! Its a nice open layout with so much more room.  Now if you missed their sale dont fret because that just means all new hair will be coming very soon! But while you are there checking out the new store, make sure you click the sign for the free hair! That is right the wind blown hair I am wearing right now is totally free! Now for you men that are perving my blog ... they have a free mens hair too, so make sure you pick that up.  Take a gander around the store and see whatelse you like!

Now then on to even more news! Just Because has released these amazing shorts in her main store! Thats right these shorts are availble for purchase this second.  So make sure you run over and pick up that fatpack.  I say that because the fatpack is always the best.  All the colors and the looks.  Now whats really cool about these pants is that it comes in two different styles, the ripped, which is what I am wearing, and then there is non ripped standard.  Which are great and all, but I love the style of well worn pants.  So these totally fit my fancy.

Now I am sure you want to accessorize, and I have done just that with several of my favorite accessories stores.  I have Glasses from Izzies, because no matter how long I wear these, they never go out of style for me.  I am wearing my all time favorite cat ears from RealEvil ... and I have to have my neclace from Cae's.  These designers are amazing and I think you should check them out while you are shopping too! ♥


Credits:
Hair:  Exile::Gina | Kavar Cleanslate | Group Gift!
Shorts:  *JB* Lisa Jean Shorts (ripped) - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | NEW @MainStore
Necklace:  Cae :: Pemberley :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft |
Ears:  **RE** Kitty Ears | crashnoww |
Top:  Foxes - Vintage Tied Tees - Lara - ALL | tyr.rozenblum | Past Luxe Box
Sunglasses:  Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (brown lenses) (mesh) | Izzie Button |

Head:  .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.6 | jadenart |
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new)
Skin:  *League* Amaia - Lelutka Applier - Pale | Nena Janus |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Hand:  VISTA PROHAND | VistaMesh | BENTO ITEM

No comments:

Post a Comment