Wednesday, May 10, 2017

You dont know me ...

Hello beautiful people.  Gosh, I am not even sure where to start with this post.  I am really really excited about one thing though.  So I guess I will start there.  Truth has secretly working on a project, and its new hair, and when I say new hair, this hair is so new that we don't even have all the details on it yet.  So this was sent out in the group if you are the VIP that is.  This hair, has a hud that will allow you to style it.  You can choose to make the longer parts by your shoulders go to the back or to the front of your Av.  BUT ... along with this there are new colors, and when I say new colors, I mean like damn ... The huds are so packed filled with new colors its insane, it took me about an hour to go through all the choices and figure out just what I liked.  This is a really hard choice for me, because I love so many colors in these packs that I think I will have to just say forget it and get the fatpacks.  There is no help for me now.  I mean really the best way is to see for yourself and join his group and get the hair.  Yes, there is a fee ... but the gifts each month are worth what you spend in the group.  Believe me on that one.

So next up is one of my favorite accessories designers, I have two things by her.. well three things by her on my body.  The smitten ring which actually I am always wearing because its my favorite.  But her two new items are the bracelet on my arm and the choker around my neck.   So lets start with my arm.  The bracelet is a gacha item at the The Gacha Garden, here you will get the base, and then you will play for the trinkets.  They are all about the spirits in this one, and boy do they look yummy, and they even have little huds that allow you to change up the looks and the jewels so you can make it your own personal design.  Which is one of my favorites about her stuff.  Then you have the choker around my neck, which can also be used as a collar if you have a certain person in your life that you trust to give your neck too :D  I do find this piece to be very breathtaking.  Its simple and yet so damn elegant and I just love it.  Its easy to use and fix to fit your av. This too has a HUD that allows you to change the details and believe it has many looks.   I have close ups of the items in the pictures at the end of my post.

Now finally and not least at all is the Blueberry set I am wearing ... why this woman do this to me .. I mean can she not put out something I would want?  I guess that is what makes her successful.  She makes the things that all of us want.  I want it all ... I will just get it all.  Fatpack heaven here I come.  This top and short set is just like the rest of her items supurb.  It fits the SL body perfect if you are using mesh, and the Maitreya booty for these pants are like gold.  I know that when I am wearing her items, I will be going out in the best I got.  I am sure lots of you feel that way and if you are new to her stuff, really get on the bandwagon.  It will be fine...you will survive ... your money wont but at least you will own the store haha.  But seriously go check it all out and get the goodies.  We all want the goodies.



Credits:
Shorts:  Blueberry - Babe Shorts - Version 2 - Maitreya | Blueberryxx | Main Store
Shirt:  Blueberry - Babe Tops - Maitreya | Blueberryxx | Main Store
Necklace:  Cae :: Dina :: Collar | caelan.hancroftROMP
Bracelet:  Cae :: Happy Hour :: Bracelet (R) | caelan.hancroft | Gacha Garden
Ring:  Cae :: Smitten :: Ring (R) <bento hands> | caelan.hancroft |
Hair:  TRUTH / Kare | Truth Hawks | Group Gifty!!
Pose: {PM} Misha | Jaay Tiratzo |

Head: .LeLutka.Head.Chloe 2.7 | jadenart |
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Agnes ( LeLutka Applier ) America | aida.ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |



1 comment: