Sunday, July 9, 2017

A little Gelato ..

Hello my beautiful people, I wanted to shed a little light on two events that are happening right now.  One being the Hair Fair! There is less than a week to do your shopping.  The event ends on the 16th.  Here you will find some of the best designers in SL giving to a good cause.  Portions of the sales will be going to the charity Wigs for Kids.  I am a proud supporter of this charity and have been for a long time.  Each year money is raised for such event and we all go and get hairs and in return our money is donated and turned into wigs for little kids that are desperate need of them.  Lets all do our part and support them!

The second is Summer Fest 2017 - here I had a fun day of wander around with the boyfriend and seeing what fun things we could purchase for ourselves and the land.  But I found this cute bathing suit that is by Apple May Designs.  I always love her stuff. This cute two piece can be purchased in many colors.  I am in love with this minty color, and there is a nice large bow on the back that gives it that touch of feminine that gives off the old style of a look which is beautiful.

I am also going to send a little shout out to my good friend Rowan who has her own pose shop on the marketplace.  She has made good looking female poses, that are worthy of any girls pose sets.  I am using one from the standing poses and I am sure you all will find what you are looking for on her store site.  Check it out and see if you like anything ♥


Credits:
Headband: !Oleander ~ Taffy Cat Headband: Black | kelly.bellman | Fifty Linden Friday
Hair:  enVOGUE HAIR - Lorelay v2 (Materials) | Casandra Rain | Hair Fair 2017
Bottoms:  (AMD) Shae Shorts (Maitreya) | Apple May | Summer Fest 2017
Top:  (AMD) Shae Top (Maitreya) | Apple May | Summer Fest 2017
Glasses:  [Z O O M] Stelar Glasses | Jonas Acanthus | 

Head: LOGO Quinn v1.0 Head | Maximillion Grant |  NEW
Shape:  LOGO Quinn v1.0 Shape (Livvy Made 1)
Skin:  [PF] <Biscuit> - Morgana - LOGO ALEX Head Applier | mochi.milena | 
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |  

Pose: [SD] Poses Standing Pose 4 | rowanagrona |

No comments:

Post a Comment