Monday, July 17, 2017

A Little Road Trip

Hello beautiful people!! So I went traveling all over the SL worlds, with my lovvy.  And found some amazing items.  New events are now opened.  Please keep in mind that while these events are opened just fresh, you need to be patient in the fact that it will be hard to get into.

Collabor88
Men's Dept.
Epiphany

I think though I bought the most from Collabor88 including this amazing little bug ♥ This car is perfect for the vintage look, or your beachy look.  The car comes in different colors, and I personally really loved the green one the moment I seen it.  There is pink, blue,  and yellow to choose from as well.  While here you can find my outfit which is Erratic (I let the boyfriend choose the colors, isn't he great, I really love his style choice)  There are a ton of colors available for the choosing, and there is the fatpacks too.  Which will give you unlimited amounts of choices for your mix and matches.  I also got my hair from here too.  This is by Exile.  I really love his styles, there are a plethora of colors, all of which come in color packs and they are all so pretty.  All of which I needed so the fatpack was a choice for me!

While I am big on the whole men need their own look - I couldn't help but lay claim to these aviator glasses.  I got them at the Men' s Department, now you can blame Caleb for the reason I have them, because he dragged me to the event and I welp I bought them! But these frames are extremely well made, they are from ZOOM.  What I like is that there are different metal choices as well as different lens choices.  So you can pick different looks and essentially have different glasses each time you wear them ... or you can be like me and choose your favorite, which is the silver with slightly black lens.

Now, I am gonna end here because I am rambling and well we all know that no one reallllly reads these things.  So have fun shopping and show off your looks.  ♥



Credits:
Necklace:  Cae :: Anchored :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft |
Jacket:  erratic / piper - jacket / mint (maitreya) | erratic.rain | Collabor88
Shorts:  erratic / piper - shorts / hotpink (maitreya) | erratic.rain | Collabor88
Shirt:  erratic / piper - top / white (maitreya) | erratic.rain | Collabor88
Sneakers:  Eudora3D Sneakers Maitreya | Eudora3D | NEW
Hair:  Exile:: Summer Glow | Kavar Cleanslate |  NEW
Glasses:  [Z O O M] Don Draper Glasses | Jonas Acanthus | Mens Dept

Head: LOGO Quinn v1.0 Head | Maximillion Grant |
Shape:  LOGO Quinn v1.0 Shape (Livvy Made 1)
Skin:  [PF] <Biscuit> - Morgana - LOGO ALEX Head Applier | mochi.milena | 
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |  

Car:  NOMAD // Vintage Roadtrip Car // Lime | piraiyah.novikov | Collabor88
Beach Bag:  #EMPIRE - Beach Day - Beach Bag | queenshop | Epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment