Thursday, July 13, 2017

Shhhh ....

Good Evening my lovies! ♥  As the Hair Fair for 2017 is starting to come to an end (The 16th of July actually)...now is the perfect time to head over and do your shopping.  Now that the hype is slowing down you can get into the sim with ease and do your shopping.  Today I am showing off hair from RedMint.  Now honestly, I haven't blogged her hair in a while, but when I seen this lovely thing sitting on the shelf I had to have it! I really liked how its a bit of a mess hair, its not prim and proper and I love it.  It makes perfect for that shhhh moment I am having right now.  Purchasing this hair, you are sending parts of your purchase price to WIGS for KIDS helping out a great organization for littles that need a little boost of happy in their day ♥ Every little bit counts.

If you head over to Addams, you will see that she has placed out a new group gift.  These are the panties that everyone on flickr has been asking for. They are high waisted and totally amazing.  She even is giving us the fat pack.  When you head into the store, you will find them on the wall with the other gifts.  Make sure you are wearing your tag, or the machine will invite you to join the group.  So make sure you join and grab the other amazing gifts on the wall!! You can change the color of the panties and the bands and trim.  Something I love doing when mixing and matching looks. Such a great gift.

For this look I wanted to have my eyes closed and honestly I never really liked how bento heads made the eyes look when closed so really, its all heads and not just mine.  So I dug out my slink lids, and they worked amazing.  Now I have achieved that sensual look of shhhh, just take it feeling.  I am still in love with how the lids fit, and they did well with my bento head, I had only a little adjustment to make, my suggestion for smooth lids if you use them is to remove your lashes or alpha hid them on your huds so they don't poke through the skin of the lids.  Easy peasy and good to go!

Have fun shopping !! ♥


Credits:
Hair:  (r)M Hair No.53'17  | moni.schulze | Hair Fair 2017
Panties:  Addams // Freebie Lingerie Panty // Maitreya | AmaliaRainwood | Group Gift!
Bracelet:  Knot&co. Triangle Bracelet A & B // | anya.ohmai Group Gift! 
Eyelids: Slink Mesh eyelids(photo prop) | Siddean Munro |

Head: LOGO Quinn v1.0 Head | Maximillion Grant |  NEW
Shape:  LOGO Quinn v1.0 Shape (Livvy Made 1)
Skin:  [PF] <Biscuit> - Morgana - LOGO ALEX Head Applier | mochi.milena | 
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |  

Pose: [SD] Poses Shhhh Pose | rowanagrona |

No comments:

Post a Comment